We ship to all addresses within South Africa. We currently do not ship anywhere outside SA.
Shipping processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, delivery may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
- For now, as we take our first steps, we are just using SA’s PostNet2PostNet service for shipping.
- But we also offer an option for Local Customer Pickup.
Estimated delivery time
|PostNet2PostNet||3-5 business days||R99 (max weight 15kgs)|
|Local Customer Pickup||2-3 business days||Free|
- All orders over R600 automatically get free shipping.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- You will receive an Order Confirmation email once you’ve placed your order.
- And you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email once your order has been shipped.
- PostNet will then notify you, via SMS, that your package has arrived as the PostNet branch of your choice.
- So, you HAVE to ENTER your PHONE NUMBER at CHECKOUT.
- And you HAVE to pretty please STIPULATE the POSTNET BRANCH OF YOUR CHOICE in the designated space IN YOUR SHOPPING CART.
- Then you collect your package at your designated PostNet branch!
- To track your order once it’s shipped, click ‘View your order’ in your Shipping Confirmation email.
- You will be redirected to your Order Status page, where you will see your ‘Order tracking number’
- Click the hyperlinked ‘Order tracking number’ on your Order Status page. You will be redirected to the PostNet Shipment Tracker.
- Enter your number and track your package!
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card)
- Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
ATM debit cards (Visa Electron, Maestro)
- Enter your debit card and mobile phone number and then authenticate the transaction on your phone.
- Only works with devices on the Vodacom or MTN networks.
- Supported by Absa, Capitec Bank, FNB, Investec, Nedbank and Standard Bank.
Instant EFT payments can be made on any browser and most smart mobile devices. No proof of payment is required.
- Select your bank and enter your internet banking login details.
- Choose the bank account from which the payment should be made and click the pay button.
- Confirm payment with your bank to complete transaction.
- Receive notification that your payment was successful.
When you select to pay with SnapScan you will receive an email with a QR code or link to complete payment.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
Returning/Exchanging an Item
We strongly advise that you make sure the body measurements of all lucky Sad Shirts owners quite comfortably match the size measurements of their t-shirts.
But if you’re bummed about your shirt for any reason, please email email@example.com to request a refund/exchange.
We will refund any item in full, less shipping, if it is returned within 30 days of purchase, and in its original unused condition, unless there is a manufacturer defect.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your clothing item is in like-new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. Simply get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can offer some advice and arrange an exchange!
If you have any questions or are experiencing any problems, please contact us at email@example.com