Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant.
Shopify has been a Level 1 service provider under PCI DSS since 2011 — undergoing the annual onsite audits — actively participates in the PCI community, and has been a participating organization in the PCI council since 2012.
(PCI compliance — or, PCI DSS compliance — stands for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). It’s a proprietary information security standard for all organizations that store, process, or transmit branded credit cards from the major card schemes including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB.)
Accepted Methods of Payment
Rest assured that all payment made through Sad Shirts are secured by PayFast and 3D Secure technology. Payfast is one of South Africa's most secure Visa and Mastercard processors, employing 3D Secure to add another layer of security to the payment process.
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card)
- Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
ATM debit cards (Visa Electron, Maestro)
- Enter your debit card and mobile phone number and then authenticate the transaction on your phone.
- This only works with devices on the Vodacom or MTN networks.
- Supported by Absa, Capitec Bank, FNB, Investec, Nedbank and Standard Bank.
Instant EFT payments can be made on any browser and most smart mobile devices. No proof of payment is required.
- Select your bank and log in to your internet banking.
- Using the account number and benificary reference provided, make the EFT.
- Confirm payment with your bank to complete the transaction
- Receive notification that your payment was successful.
If you have any questions or are experiencing any problems, please contact us at email@example.com